Get Direct Admission BGS GLOBAL MEDICAL COLLEGE MBBS ADMISSIONS INDIA ’20’
Admission in BGS Global Institute of Medical Sciences (BGSGIMS), Don’t Lose Hope if you do not have good score in any entrance exam/ Test score, Got a low percentile in Jee Mains, MHT-CET, COMED-K, BITSAT or any other entrance exams then don’t waste another year to pursue your Engineering dreams you can contact us at +91- 7838628802 or firstname.lastname@example.org for Direct Admission in BGS Global Institute of Medical Sciences (BGSGIMS) through Management Quota.
Direct AdmissionAdmission in BGS college : BGS Global Institute of Medical Sciences (BGSGIMS), Bangalore was established in 2013. BGSGIMS is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore and is approved by Medical Council of India-New Delhi. The college has been managed by Adichunchanagiri Shikshana Trust. The college has been established to impart quality medical education and spawn dedicated , healthcare professionals for services in the society.
NEET 2020 ADMISSION PROCEDURE:
NEET 2020 Examination is likely to be held on 6th May (Sunday) 2020. NEET 2020 Application Form will be released in the month of January 2020. It is the national level examination for admission to MBBS & BDS courses. CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) is the conducting authority which organizes the NEET examination every year in various cities across the country
NEET 2020 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- Nationality: Candidates must be an Indian citizen. OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) candidates are also eligible to apply.
- J&K/AP/Telangana: Such candidates are eligible for All India 15% quota only (also eligible for admission in AFMC, Pune) on the basis of self-declaration.
- Aadhaar Card Requirement: Indian National candidates must have an Aadhaar Number to apply for NEET exam.
- Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: The minimum age limit is 17 years as on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- Maximum Age: The maximum age limit is 25 years (for General and OBC candidates) and 30 years (for other categories) on the date of exam.
- Examination:Candidates should have qualified 12th or equivalent
- Subjects: Subjects Should beChemistry, Physics, Biology/Biotechnology with English as a compulsory
- 10+2 appearing students are also eligible to apply.
- Marks Required:In the qualifying exam (PCB group), students should have obtained at least 50% marks for general, 45% marks for general-PH and 40% marks for SC/ST & OBC.
BGS Admission Placement Records
(Register with us for Direct BE Admission BIT Bangalore by Management Quota 2020 Batch)
Recruiters – Below, we have mentioned the list of top recruiters who have visited the campus once, every year in search of competent candidates for various job profiles.
DIRECT ADMISSION BGS COLLEGE OF MBBS ADMISSIONS
In addition to this, to get BGS College Direct Admission in Management Quota seats you have to pay some donation to the college that would be one time/shot payment which you have to pay at the time of admission, and the donation or development fee will be different for different MBBS branches. To know donation in BGS College Direct Admission via Management Quota – Call @ 7838628802. Check which is best for Direct MBBS Admission – RV or BMS or DIS and take your decision to study in best among them.
Looking for guidance to get admission in BGS Global Institute of Medical Sciences (BGSGIMS) for Engineering , Medical ,Nursing, etc ? Feel free to reach us at 7838628802 to get Direct admission in BGS Global Institute of Medical Sciences (BGSGIMS). Our core activity lies in assisting students to make the right choice with regard to pursuing education in India. Admission Open in BGS Global Institute of Medical Sciences (BGSGIMS)for 2020-21 season.